October 1, 2012
New SGET team SDT.01 (working name ULP-COM) founded.
Call for participation is ending Oct 10, 18:00 CET.
Call for participation.
The SGET is about to start a new workgroup and is calling for your participation. See the preliminary Team Mission Statement (TMS) for SDT.01 (working name ULP-COM) for details.
How to participate:
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and state your participation commitment by Oct 10, 18:00 CET.
- If you're not yet a SGET member you'll have to apply for membership in parallel (see details).
- If you're already a SGET member, additional fees will apply (see details).
- After your submission you'll receive an invitation for the initial Standards Development Team (SDT) meeting (conference call).
- Further details and the SDT rules will be defined during the initial call.
As we're getting close to the end of the year, the member fees and the SDT fees for new subscribers will also cover the membership for the year 2013.